TIMBER RIDGETownhomes at Corporate Lake
Our Timber Ridge Townhomes offer comfortable neighborhood living. The townhomes are available in 2 and 3 bedroom options, both with 2 bathrooms. You will also love the lofts that provide extra-cozy living space in our 2 bedroom units. These townhomes offer over 1200 square feet, spacious bedrooms, vaulted ceilings, custom fireplaces and fully-equipped kitchens.
Apply today and make Timber Ridge your next home!
Features & Amenities
Find Timber Ridge on a map
“I’m a very busy law student at the University of Missouri – Columbia (Mizzou) and need absolute silence when I study. This is the first apartment I’ve had that I can truly study at home. When I open my window I hear nothing but birds chirping . . . no screaming children, no barking dogs . . . it is truly peaceful. It feels like it is a retreat from the hustle and bustle of Columbia.”Tenant at Timber Ridge
Policies & Additional Information
There are different application forms for students, married, and unmarried individuals. You can download the appropriate form in PDF format here. After completing the form, you can bring it by our office at 30 E Southampton Dr, Columbia, MO. The application fee is $40 -we accept payments via money orders or credit cards, no checks.
Deposit amounts and additional fees vary per lease agreement and the property that you are renting. Please call our office at 573.442.6478, or send us an email at [email protected] for more information.
- We allow pets that weigh 25 pounds or less, and are at least 8 months old; puppies and kittens are not accepted.
- The pet agreement must be signed before bringing a pet into your unit.
- If you have a pet in your unit without letting management know, we will charge you $500.00 for the pet fee and/or we will remove the pet from the premises.
- A $500.00 non-refundable pet fee will be added to your account. You do not have to pay this all at once, but in increments of $100.00 for five months, starting with the month after you move-in or the month after you get the pet. You can include this on your rent checks, but please put on the memo how much is for rent and how much is for the pet.
- The City of Columbia requires all dogs to be kept on leashes when outside, and pet feces to be picked up.
If you are a current tenant, or just signing your lease, refer a friend and receive a $125 credit towards your next month’s rent! If the person you referred signs a lease too, download our referral credit form here. Fill out this form and return it to our office to receive your credit!