THE HILLApartments & Townhomes at Corporate Lake
At over 1300 square feet, our luxury apartments & townhomes at The Hill offer spacious bedrooms, fully-equipped kitchens, large walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings, and cozy fireplaces to warm-up next to during the cold Missouri winters. In the summer months, residents at The Hill can bask in the sun on their private patio or balcony, and spend time next to the relaxing pool.
The Hill offers both 2 and 3 bedroom homes that include 2 bathrooms with double-sink vanities, and some homes also include a garage. You’re sure to find a beautiful and affordable home at The Hill.
Apply today and make your next home at The Hill!
Features & Amenities
Find The Hill on a map
“I could not be happier with my choice. I just renewed my lease for next year. My apartment is HUGE! For less than I’d be paying at my last location, I got another 100 square feet (that’s a whole other room!) and free high speed wireless internet. The application process was a dream compared to the last company. I tried to apply at both, and even though I am in law school and have been on my own for years, the other property company wouldn’t rent to me unless my parents divulged all kinds of private financial details. That was absolutely ridiculous -let a grown man have some dignity! Applying at Garry Lewis Properties at Corporate Lake was very easy and straightforward.”Tenant at The Hill
Policies & Additional Information
There are different application forms for students, married, and unmarried individuals. You can download the appropriate form in PDF format here. After completing the form, you can bring it by our office at 30 E Southampton Dr, Columbia, MO. The application fee is $40 -we accept payments via money orders or credit cards, no checks.
Deposit amounts and additional fees vary per lease agreement and the property that you are renting. Please call our office at 573.442.6478, or send us an email at email@example.com for more information.
- We allow pets that weigh 25 pounds or less, and are at least 8 months old; puppies and kittens are not accepted.
- The pet agreement must be signed before bringing a pet into your unit.
- If you have a pet in your unit without letting management know, we will charge you $500.00 for the pet fee and/or we will remove the pet from the premises.
- A $500.00 non-refundable pet fee will be added to your account. You do not have to pay this all at once, but in increments of $100.00 for five months, starting with the month after you move-in or the month after you get the pet. You can include this on your rent checks, but please put on the memo how much is for rent and how much is for the pet.
- The City of Columbia requires all dogs to be kept on leashes when outside, and pet feces to be picked up.
If you are a current tenant, or just signing your lease, refer a friend and receive a $125 credit towards your next month’s rent! If the person you referred signs a lease too, download our referral credit form here. Fill out this form and return it to our office to receive your credit!