Swan LakeCondos at Corporate Lake
Swan Lake is one of our newest properties here at Corporate Lake Properties. The area offers residents refreshing lake views and the condos offer spacious, comfortable living. You will love the finishes in our 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom units, which include roomy walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings, and hardwood flooring. As a bonus, enjoy waking up each morning and looking out across the water from your cozy condo at Swan Lake!
Apply today and make a condo at Swan Lake your next home!
Features & Amenities
Find Swan Lake on a map
“There are a couple of nice apartment complexes in Columbia but none other has an atmosphere like the Garry Lewis Properties at Corporate Lake. If you are looking for an apartment in Columbia, one of the Garry Lewis Properties at Corporate Lake properties should really be at the top of your list “Tenant at Swan Lake
Policies & Additional Information
There are different application forms for students, married, and unmarried individuals. You can download the appropriate form in PDF format here. After completing the form, you can bring it by our office at 30 E Southampton Dr, Columbia, MO. The application fee is $40 -we accept payments via money orders or credit cards, no checks.
Deposit amounts and additional fees vary per lease agreement and the property that you are renting. Please call our office at 573.442.6478, or send us an email at [email protected] for more information.
- We allow pets that weigh 25 pounds or less, and are at least 8 months old; puppies and kittens are not accepted.
- The pet agreement must be signed before bringing a pet into your unit.
- If you have a pet in your unit without letting management know, we will charge you $500.00 for the pet fee and/or we will remove the pet from the premises.
- A $500.00 non-refundable pet fee will be added to your account. You do not have to pay this all at once, but in increments of $100.00 for five months, starting with the month after you move-in or the month after you get the pet. You can include this on your rent checks, but please put on the memo how much is for rent and how much is for the pet.
- The City of Columbia requires all dogs to be kept on leashes when outside, and pet feces to be picked up.
If you are a current tenant, or just signing your lease, refer a friend and receive a $125 credit towards your next month’s rent! If the person you referred signs a lease too, download our referral credit form here. Fill out this form and return it to our office to receive your credit!