Swan LakeCondos at Corporate Lake
Swan Lake is one of our most unique properties here at Corporate Lake Properties. The area offers residents refreshing lake views and the condos offer spacious, comfortable living. You will love the finishes in our 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom units, which include roomy walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings, and hardwood flooring. As a bonus, enjoy waking up each morning and looking out across the water from your cozy condo at Swan Lake!
View additional pictures and information
Apply today and make a condo at Swan Lake your next home!
Find Swan Lake on a map
“There are a couple of nice apartment complexes in Columbia but none other has an atmosphere like the Garry Lewis Properties at Corporate Lake. If you are looking for an apartment in Columbia, one of the Garry Lewis Properties at Corporate Lake properties should really be at the top of your list “
Policies & Additional Information
There are two different application forms for individuals. You can download the appropriate form in PDF format here. After completing the form, you can bring it by our office or email it to us. The application fee is $40 -we accept payments via money orders, cash or credit cards, no personal checks.
Deposit amounts and additional fees vary per lease agreement and the property that you are renting. Please call our office at 573.442.6478, or send us an email at [email protected] for more information.
- We allow pets that are at least 8 months old; puppies and kittens are not accepted.
- The pet agreement must be signed before bringing a pet into your unit.
- If you have a pet in your unit without letting management know, we will charge you $500.00 for the pet fee and/or we will remove the pet from the premises.
- A $500.00 non-refundable pet fee will be added to your account. You do not have to pay this all at once, but in increments of $100.00 for five months, starting with the month you move-in or the month you get the pet. You can include this on your rent checks, but please put on the memo how much is for rent and how much is for the pet.
- The City of Columbia requires all dogs to be kept on leashes when outside, and pet feces to be picked up. If this is not done, you will be fined and/or the pet will need to be removed from the premises.
If you are a current tenant, or just signing your lease, refer a friend and receive a $125 credit towards your next month's rent! If the person you referred signs a lease too, download our referral credit form here. Fill out this form and return it to our office to receive your credit!
If you must relocate and end your lease sooner than expected, there are options available for you. Please call our office at 573.442.6478, or send us an email at [email protected] for more information.