Whether you’re a prospective resident looking for a new home, or a long time resident with us, the team at Corporate Lake Properties works diligently to ensure a convenient, easy-going experience. Please feel free to look through our FAQs and policies below, view our lease and referral credit forms, or -if you’ve found a property that interests you and you’re ready to join our other happy tenants -download our application and apply today!
You may need a PDF viewer, such as Acrobat Reader, to open the downloadable forms on this page. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free here:
Policies & Additional Information
- We allow pets that weigh 25 pounds or less, and are at least 8 months old; puppies and kittens are not accepted.
- The pet agreement must be signed before bringing a pet into your unit.
- If you have a pet in your unit without letting management know, we will charge you $500.00 for the pet fee and/or we will remove the pet from the premises.
- A $500.00 non-refundable pet fee will be added to your account. You do not have to pay this all at once, but in increments of $100.00 for five months, starting with the month after you move-in or the month after you get the pet. You can include this on your rent checks, but please put on the memo how much is for rent and how much is for the pet.
- The City of Columbia requires all dogs to be kept on leashes when outside, and pet feces to be picked up.