Lake ViewLuxury Apartments & Townhomes
Our Lake View apartments offer beautiful water-front views and undeniable comfort. The apartments are available in both 3 bedroom, 3 bath floorplans, as well as 2 bedroom, 2 bath floorpans. The 3 bedroom options are equipped with wood laminate floors, two on-suite bathrooms, and large patios. Or, you may love the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom option that gives you plenty of space at a reasonable price. These apartments are 1100—1350 square feet, with spacious bedrooms, large bathrooms, walk-in closets and fully-equipped kitchens.
Apply today and make an apartment at Lake View your next home!
Find Lake View on a map
Policies & Additional Information
There are two different application forms for individuals. You can download the appropriate form in PDF format here. After completing the form, you can bring it by our office or email it to us. The application fee is $40 -we accept payments via money orders, cash or credit cards, no personal checks.
- We allow pets that are at least 8 months old; puppies and kittens are not accepted.
- The pet agreement must be signed before bringing a pet into your unit.
- If you have a pet in your unit without letting management know, we will charge you $500.00 for the pet fee and/or we will remove the pet from the premises.
- A $500.00 non-refundable pet fee will be added to your account. You do not have to pay this all at once, but in increments of $100.00 for five months, starting with the month you move-in or the month you get the pet. You can include this on your rent checks, but please put on the memo how much is for rent and how much is for the pet.
- The City of Columbia requires all dogs to be kept on leashes when outside, and pet feces to be picked up. If this is not done, you will be fined and/or the pet will need to be removed from the premises.
If you are a current tenant, or just signing your lease, refer a friend and receive a $125 credit towards your next month's rent! If the person you referred signs a lease too, download our referral credit form here. Fill out this form and return it to our office to receive your credit!