Brandon Woods PlaceApartments at Corporate Lake
At Brandon Woods Place you’ll find immaculate, one-level apartments in a secured, private area of Corporate Lake. Brandon Woods offers 2 and 3 bedroom homes, both with 2 bathrooms. Enjoy very spacious bedrooms, private patios, and large walk-in closets. Upgrade to an apartment that includes a study – and enjoy even more room!
View additional pictures and information
Apply today and make a Brandon Woods Apartment your next home!
Find Brandon Woods on a map
Brandon Woods Place
“You can tell a lot about the safety of an apartment complex by the frequency of police patrols. In the last apartment I had with another company across town, a police car drove by literally every half hour. After looking at most of the apartments in Columbia, I really wouldn’t recommend any that are north of Providence. In the year that I’ve been at Brandon Woods Place, I can only recall seeing one police car and that was because he was eating lunch at Smokin’ Chick’s BBQ or It’s a Grind, the coffee house, both down the street in the Southampton Village across from the lake. On several occasions, I’ve accidentally left my car unlocked overnight and in the morning, my radar detector and CDs are still there. This is the kind of place where a neighbor will knock on your door and tell you, you left your headlights on…”
Policies & Additional Information
There are two different application forms for individuals. You can download the appropriate form in PDF format here. After completing the form, you can bring it by our office or email it to us. The application fee is $40 -we accept payments via money orders, cash or credit cards, no personal checks.
Deposit amounts and additional fees vary per lease agreement and the property that you are renting. Please call our office at 573.442.6478, or send us an email at [email protected] for more information.
- We allow pets that are at least 8 months old; puppies and kittens are not accepted.
- The pet agreement must be signed before bringing a pet into your unit.
- If you have a pet in your unit without letting management know, we will charge you $500.00 for the pet fee and/or we will remove the pet from the premises.
- A $500.00 non-refundable pet fee will be added to your account. You do not have to pay this all at once, but in increments of $100.00 for five months, starting with the month you move-in or the month you get the pet. You can include this on your rent checks, but please put on the memo how much is for rent and how much is for the pet.
- The City of Columbia requires all dogs to be kept on leashes when outside, and pet feces to be picked up. If this is not done, you will be fined and/or the pet will need to be removed from the premises.
If you are a current tenant, or just signing your lease, refer a friend and receive a $125 credit towards your next month's rent! If the person you referred signs a lease too, download our referral credit form here. Fill out this form and return it to our office to receive your credit!
If you must relocate and end your lease sooner than expected, there are options available for you. Please call our office at 573.442.6478, or send us an email at [email protected] for more information.