BethelDuplexes at Corporate Lake
Sit back and relax at Bethel Duplexes with fully-equipped custom kitchens, formal private atriums, fireplaces, and lovely private patios. These homes boast 2100 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The Bethel Duplexes are conveniently located in a quiet, safe neighborhood with shopping and several exceptional dining options close by. Also nearby, are some of Columbia’s finest recreation destinations, such as Cosmo-Bethel Park, several running trails, tennis courts, and multiple lakes.
View additional pictures and information
Apply today and make a duplex at Bethel your next home!
Find Bethel on a map
“One of the first things that attracted me to Garry Lewis Properties was the neighborhood. It was quiet, well-maintained, and friendly. I felt that my daughter and I would be safe there. And I loved the idea that I wouldn’t have to mow or shovel snow! The yard is huge for the kids to play in and I can still keep an eye on them. Of the few times that I had a problem with anything, maintenance was very quick to get it fixed. The elementary school, middle school, and high school are all within a mile. Grocery stores, gas stations, and gyms are all within a couple miles -what else could you ask for? To put it simply, I love it!”
Policies & Additional Information
There are two different application forms for individuals. You can download the appropriate form in PDF format here. After completing the form, you can bring it by our office or email it to us. The application fee is $40 -we accept payments via money orders, cash or credit cards, no personal checks.
Deposit amounts and additional fees vary per lease agreement and the property that you are renting. Please call our office at 573.442.6478, or send us an email at [email protected] for more information.
- We allow pets that are at least 8 months old; puppies and kittens are not accepted.
- The pet agreement must be signed before bringing a pet into your unit.
- If you have a pet in your unit without letting management know, we will charge you $500.00 for the pet fee and/or we will remove the pet from the premises.
- A $500.00 non-refundable pet fee will be added to your account. You do not have to pay this all at once, but in increments of $100.00 for five months, starting with the month you move-in or the month you get the pet. You can include this on your rent checks, but please put on the memo how much is for rent and how much is for the pet.
- The City of Columbia requires all dogs to be kept on leashes when outside, and pet feces to be picked up. If this is not done, you will be fined and/or the pet will need to be removed from the premises.
If you are a current tenant, or just signing your lease, refer a friend and receive a $125 credit towards your next month's rent! If the person you referred signs a lease too, download our referral credit form here. Fill out this form and return it to our office to receive your credit!
If you must relocate and end your lease sooner than expected, there are options available for you. Please call our office at 573.442.6478, or send us an email at [email protected] for more information.